Thursday, May 31, 2012

People are weird...

I saw an unfamiliar car pull up in front of our neighbors house across the street this morning. I saw a few middle aged ladies get out and pull some stuff from their trunk. I got bored watching and went back to what I was doing. 2 hours later my kids are looking out the front window. Madi yells, "they decorated the house! Christmas is coming!" So I go to the window and see this:


upon looking closer, I discover that the decorations on the neighbors house are bras...


lots and lots of bras...there is even a lacy black one on the mailbox.


You know it is probably the neighbors birthday today...she is probably turning 40 or something...and there is probably some inside joke going on here that has those women all laughing hysterically at their wittiness...

All I know is those gnomes are getting an eyeful today!

3 comments:

  1. Bahahaha! If you lived closer, I would decorate your house with bras on your birthday. Then it could be OUR funny inside joke. Guy with a lot of keys!!!... (kind of like that inside joke, that started out as someone else's but has become ours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! That is HILARIOUS! Cynth, why would you EVER want to move?!!!

    ReplyDelete