Saturday, September 17, 2011

I'm just like you!!

New blog, new blog, la la la la la la (picture me dancing around and singing). In honor of my new blog, I'm going to need 3 new followers immediately. You three know who you are...so hurry and go click that followers button over there on the sidebar...I'll wait...(this is me waiting.........whistling......humming.....still waiting......). Thank you! Now you can stalk my every post, just like I do yours! I was getting a little jealous of your team blogging awesomeness, and last night I was getting a little sappy, listening to my latest favorite obsession...Lady A. I wanted to post a youtube video for everyone to enjoy, so I just decided to make another blog...just for occasions such as this one. Of course, I had to make that lovely header...so I pushed replay on this song...


...wished youtube had a repeat button, cursed that I didn't save my header file so when the program crashed just as I was finishing it up--had to completely redo it... but 4 hours later, voila! A new blog! Oh, I maybe might have listened to this song like...42 times? Seriously, I started keeping a tally sheet at one point...it only had 13 ticks on it...but I didn't start the tally until hour 3. Hmmm...well if anyone is wondering, I have the whole song memorized, and I will be giving a free concert...all day long today. Pretty sure at some point today Jeff will say, "Cynth...can you stop singing that song?" It is awesome though.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this will be super fun! I can already tell. I like that song too. But secretly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! look how fun you are with your cute new blog! I expect frequent posting from you. At least more so than your other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again. I tried to follow your blog publicly but it won't let me.. so I will follow anonymously. So you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh good! Seriously, we already know how much you're on your puter/ipad. I'm expecting great things to come from this :)

    ReplyDelete